Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Time

2013 has been a year filled with "first time" experiences and now writing on a blog can be added to the list.  I wonder who the reader might be as I try to compose something that relates to my new experience as a newly certified Texas Master Naturalist.  The program opened my eyes to all the unique aspects of living in the Galveston Bay area and the natural beauty of our flora and fauna and I've lived here all but 2 years of my 61; it's as if I'm seeing home for the first time.  Thanks for starting this blog, Lana.  I'm new at blogging but will have fun posting photos and writing about the natural mystery and beauty found in our part of the Texas Gulf Coast.

Marilyn Faulk Lanser

Roseate Spoonbill
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment